If you can’t decide on your car, we are happy to help you. It is quite easy to do – just contact us and give some details about your trip. Our professional staff will be able to advise you, answer all your questions and offer you a car that not only fits all your needs but also will make you feel as comfortable as possible while driving.
What you need to rent a car
You can rent a car in one of the following two ways. The first is that on arrival at West Palm Beach Airport, you come to our office and choose a car of your choice from the wide range of models. The second way is to book in advance, which will save you time and ensure you have the desired copy. By reserving a Ford Mustang, for example, you can start your journey with this car as soon as you arrive in the resort town.
All you need is:
- choose a car of your dream from our fleet;
- provide some essential personal details and documents;
- send prepayment to previously agreed details.
We will deliver the car of your choice anywhere in the country. Thus, there is no need to come through the crowd with bulky luggage in search of transport. Get your keys and start getting to know the city while driving a comfortable sports car.
Photoshoot in Miami
After you arrived at West Palm Beach Airport and settled all formalities, you would have free time which you wanted to make the most of. What can be more pleasant and interesting than visiting new places you have never seen before. You can get a lot of unforgettable impressions while walking along Miami streets and enjoying its unique architecture and landscapes. Your rented vehicle will assist because it allows you to visit as many interesting places as possible.
The memories of events are very important in our dynamic life. After all, during one day we can experience so many emotions and feelings from visiting various events and attractions, and the memories of them will long delight us with its uniqueness. To capture accurately and vividly the valuable moments of your life, you can arrange a photo shoot. This is a great way to memorize the best moments of your trip and highlight aspects that are important to you personally.
The car in the photo will only enhance the impression of the captured picture. Thus, depending on your wishes, we can choose a car that will match them as precisely as possible.
- a sports car would be the best choice to emphasize freedom;
- a business car, such as a Mercedes or a Cadillac, would be the best choice to create solidity and status.
The variety of subjects and images for a photoshoot depends only on your imagination. So, having spent a few minutes on thinking over your image in the picture and what emotion you intend to convey, you will create the atmosphere that best suits your inner state.
You cannot worry about choosing a competent photographer, because our office will be happy to help you with this. If you rent a car for a photoshoot, we are happy to provide you with a reliable professional who will help you in the implementation of your tasks.
Inspiring brand history
Nowadays all well-known car manufacturers are about 100 years old. This is quite a solid age, taking into account the difficult way that the founders of these brands had to pass off. To understand more clearly how much effort was put into the fact that today we can enjoy the quality and comfort of these cars, we offer you the history of one of the most famous world brands.
BMW success story
The history of the Munich company is not similar to any other history of the automobile company at least because, unlike Ferrari and Mercedes, BMW at the beginning of the last century was started as an aviation company, not an automobile company, a reminder of which is a stylized blue-and-white propeller on the emblem of the plant. It all started exactly 90 years ago when Gustav Otto and Karl Rapp founded two independent factories in Munich producing aircraft engines.
Three more years passed when two companies merged into one that got its name Bayerische Motoren Werke. Thus, the concern got its name and appeared in the world. Although the prefix “avia” disappeared from the company’s name already in 1916, for several years aircraft engines remained Munich’s main specialization. Bavarian engines were among the best in the world in those years.
It was no coincidence that the aircraft equipped with a BMW Motor IV engine set a fantastic altitude record for that time in 1919: Franz Dimerick rose to 9760 meters above sea level. But unfortunately, by that time BMW was already in deep crisis, almost buried the young company.
Through difficulties to the stars
For several years, the prosperity of Bavarian factories was based on military orders from the German army. However, after the defeat of Germany in the First World War, according to the Treaty of Versailles, German factories were forbidden to produce aircraft engines with a capacity of more than 500 cm3, and the production scale was sharply reduced. The plant was saved only thanks to the hasty conversion.
In 1922, BMW received several orders for the production of:
- motors for motorcycles;
- consignment of two-wheeled vehicles on which these engines had to be installed.
However, hardly having looked at the motorcycles brought to a warehouse, the designer of factory Max Fritz only crushed hands. “How can they do that,” Max was outraged while sipping beer at a nearby bar. And in the end, not having sustained, has torn in half a paper glass and at once behind a rack has sketched on it the scheme of a motorcycle which remains practically invariable till now. So the following year, the first motorcycle, which was named R32, left the gates of the new factory built east of Munich’s Oberwiesenfeld airport. And five years later, it was the car’s turn.
First vehicles projects
In 1928, along with the purchase of a new factory in Thuringia, BMW received a license to manufacture a British small car Dixi, which was worth in Eisenach, based on which the first BMW car was created. Already in 1929, the Bavarians set it up in races and immediately achieved success, winning the team standings six-day Alpine rally.
Only two models gained victory in races until the mid-30s:
- 750cc BMW-Dixi;
- 1.5-1.9-liter BMW 315.
These victories seemed just pathetic crumbs against the achievements of the BMW motorcycle department, which almost every year held world speed records. It was only with the birth of the famous 328 models, the presentation of which was timed to coincide with the opening of the Berlin Olympics, that the Bavarians were finally able to consolidate their position in motor racing and four years later achieved their first serious victory.
In 1940, Huschke von Hanstein together with Walter Baumer won the “Mille Milla” in Brescia. This success wasn’t accidental at all. BMW 328 – equipped with a two-liter tri carburetor engine, whose power by 1940 was reduced to 135 hp. – was one of the best sports cars of its time, but because of the outbreak of World War II, it was unable to reach its full racing potential.
And only a decade later, when, already after the war, the good half of all German cars launched in the Grand Prix at the end of ’40s and beginning of ’50s, it became clear what a giant role this car was destined to play in the sport’s history of the Bavarian company. As you can see, this company has gone a rather dynamic and difficult way. And nowadays you can’t find a person who does not know such a name as BMW.
Available vehicles and their retail price
Our company has quite a diverse fleet, where everyone can find a car that he was looking for. If you have any questions about the availability of a vehicle you are interested in, rental period or any other details, you can contact our office and get all the necessary information.
We provide both sports cars with stunning design and luxury business class autos:
- Mclaren 650s Spider – is a stunning work of art that immerses you in a storm of unforgettable emotions you will remember for all your life. This beautiful auto is a real dream of all speed lovers. Its stylish design can highlight this car in absolutely any situation, and the cozy interior allows you to feel comfortable regardless of the road quality you drive on. The approximate retail price is $293,000.
- Lamborghini URUS 2019 White – is not just an ordinary vehicle but a perfect combination of style, comfort, and cross-country ability. Despite its powerful appearance, this steel beast has not lost its speed characteristics. It takes only 3.4 seconds for this vehicle to reach a speed of 100 km/h. Thanks to its powerful engine, you can overcome even the most impassable obstacles. You can become an owner of this masterpiece for $330,000.
- Ferrari Portofino 2019 Red – is an elegant sports car that is ideal not only for speed enthusiasts but for businessmen who want to emphasize their status. This luxurious model can immerse you in a state of freedom and complete relaxation. Driving this magnificent motor is impossible to compare. Thanks to our organization, you have the opportunity to gain this experience. The price of this auto is $280,000.
- Mercedes Benz GLC63 2020 – is one of the most astonishing representatives of the Mercedes-Benz Group. This masterpiece can be rented both for driving around the city during a vacation and for business meetings. Its unique appearance gives you an opportunity to make an impression in absolutely any conditions. When driving this steel beast, you will immediately realize that the quality and reliability of Mercedes-Benz autos are not just words. You can become an owner of this car for $90,000.
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum – what do you imagine when you hear the name Cadillac? Definitely something stylish, luxurious, and powerful. Something that shows your status and the strength of your life’s beliefs and principles. This model is fully consistent with those beliefs. No matter what the quality of the road is, because the cozy interior allows you to feel at your ease. This motor can be bought for $85,000.
If you know in advance that you are planning to visit Miami, and are arriving at West Palm Beach Airport, don’t hesitate. Contact our office and we will be happy to show you our fleet, which is updated regularly with new models. Rest assured that you will find exactly what you need from us!