Rent a Ferrari in Miami to enjoy the power, comfort, and prestige of a convertible. Any model easily accelerates to a top speed of 320 km/h or 100 km/h in less than 4 seconds. Perfect weight distribution and modern suspension make it easy to fit into turns even at high speeds, and the multimedia system with an LCD screen will not let you get bored on the road.
Leasing a premium automobile is an ideal option for people who value their time and like to travel quickly and comfortably. Allow yourself the best, because our cars are real luxury vehicles with spacious interiors and advanced equipment. They are designed for trips around the city and outside the metropolis. You will truly enjoy driving or in the passenger seat of the Portofino. Just rent a luxury car in Miami and enjoy freedom, speed, and quality.
Renting a Ferrari Portofino and any other convertible in our company is beneficial because we offer:
- delivery to the specified place – we will meet you at the airport with a sign or bring the selected vehicle to another place;
- only modern technically serviceable autos of the last years of production in the maximum configuration – you cannot find better;
- security guarantees – we carefully monitor the condition, carry out maintenance before handing it over to the client;
- individual service – we do not limit the mileage and route and if necessary, we provide additional measures.
How much to rent a Ferrari for a day? It costs $900 for daily rental of the furious Portofino of the renowned automotive brand. Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals is a trusted assistant with affordable prices for leasing luxury transportation units.
Take the pleasure of driving through one of America’s most beautiful cities in the powerful, modern convertible Portofino, named after a city in Italy. Rent a luxury car in Miami, you will find how power, elegance, and comfort can be combined. And if you still doubt which model to choose, our experts will dispel your fears by conducting a full-fledged Ferrari Portofino review.
How to Rent a Ferrari Near Me
The cost of sports cars and convertibles has always been high, regardless of the year they were produced. Therefore, residents and guests of the United States, and especially of the coastal cities with a population of one million, began to ask the question – How much to rent a Ferrari?. It costs from $850 up to $2,000 Per Day if you opt for our services. Ferrari Portofino is just $900 for daily rentals.
Note that the final price depends on many factors, including the length of time the vehicle is used, the distance you drive on a daily basis, the year of manufacture, demand, and so on. Therefore, if you want to receive accurate information, contact the employees of Pugachev Luxury Car Rental in any convenient way.
Leave a request for us to check if the requested VIP car is free, calculate the collateral Ferrari Rent price, draw up all the necessary documents and sign an agreement. In addition, before handing over the car keys to the client, our technicians wash and clean the interior and exterior and check the technical condition. Therefore, in order not to get into a mess, enter the query rent a Ferrari near me into the search engine, choose a company called Pugachev, and enjoy a fast ride on a steep iron horse.
Ferrari Portofino Tech Specifications
Powerful engine, striking design, folding hardtop, roomy trunk, spacious interior, and two comfortable rear seats – this is the new look Ferrari takes on a business class cabriolet.
The main tech characteristics to take into account are:
- The Portofino is powered by an upgraded V8 Turbo engine. It is now even more powerful – the motor easily accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds and is capable of developing 600 hp, which is 40 hp more than its predecessor California T.
- The power gain was achieved through the use of new components and special software settings for the engine management system.
- The characteristic sound of Ferrari Portofino is even richer and more effective when driving with an open top. State-of-the-art electronic systems provide the convertible with superb dynamics, handling, and lightning-fast responsiveness.
- Developed at the Ferrari Design Center, the new model also boasts a distinctly aggressive exterior. The body structure implements a two-volume fastback layout without sacrificing elegance.
Unsurprisingly, the Ferrari Portofino MSRP is $ 215,000 or more, depending on trim and options. But you can rent it for $900 per day.
Ferrari Portofino’s exterior reflects power. The model features a new front end with a more aggressive bumper, large uniquely shaped air intakes, and aluminum grille louvers. The rear bumper has become more streamlined and visually separated from the diffuser. The wheel spokes have been sharpened and diamond-cut.
The Ferrari Portofino stands out for its smooth door lines, large wheel arches, and body kits. And the retractable roof, developed on the basis of the Webasto rigid frame, can be fully raised or lowered in less than 15 seconds (but the speed must be reduced to 20 km/h).
The rear of the Portofino is reminiscent of its Ferrari cabriolet predecessors, with its rounded recessed headlights, aerodynamic stern, and integrated tailpipes that will impress any sports car enthusiast.
The appearance of the convertible is as thoughtful and stylish as possible, which also affects the Ferrari Portofino price. But if you have not yet decided whether you need to buy such a car, or just want to try a supercar in action, use the rental.
Ferrari Portofino interior is similar to cars in this price range, but also has some features:
- the truncated steering wheel as in the fireballs;
- stylish dashboard, on which displays for information output are located on the sides, and an analog tachometer is located in the middle;
- climate control;
- small front panel in a minimalist style with a 10-inch monitor and support for Apple and Android multimedia programs;
- a special screen in front of the passenger seats – it can display information about the state of the car or the trip, and the passenger can use it to control some functions of the convertible.
Developers and designers have done a great job, making the interior design ergonomic, high-quality, and multifunctional. Particular attention was paid to finishing materials because the car was supposed to turn out to be a status car – in the cabin, all elements are made of soft plastic, aluminum, and genuine leather.
The interior of the coupe-convertible has a seating arrangement of “2+2”, which means that only children can more or less comfortably sit on the second row of seats. But the front riders of the Ferrari Portofino find themselves in soft bucket seats with integrated head restraints, a pronounced side profile, and an electric adjustment in 18 positions.
Other Offers to Take into Account
Pugachev Luxury Car Rentals owns a large fleet of vehicles in Miami, so the company can lease vehicles of any well-known brand. For example, in order to rent a Lamborghini Aventador, it is enough to leave a request (that you want to rent a Lamborghini in Florida) through the website or call our managers, agree on the time and place for handing over the keys and pay a deposit of $500-$2,000.
In a conversation with the lessor’s employees, you can directly ask any question of interest about the characteristics and conditions of use of the automobile. For example, we are always ready to answer your inquiry How much does it cost to rent a Lamborghini Aventador. $1,400-$1,600 per day will say the specialists of the Pugachev Company. Moreover, customers can always find Lamborghini rent prices on the website.
Do not deny yourself the pleasure of a ride with the breeze. Moreover, it is very simple, fast, convenient, and inexpensive to rent a Lamborghini in Miami.