What to do in Miami
Miami is a fabulous city, located in the southeast of Florida, the USA. The spectacular beaches, luxurious parks, attractions and rich nightlife draw tourists all year round.
However, people from all over the world come here not only for beach vacations and excursions, but also numerous entertaining events and festivals, which are held here at any time of the year:
- International Motor Show. Annually more than 40 leading manufacturers of automotive equipment represent the latest developments at the exhibition in Miami. This is one of the significant events of the year for car lovers. Here you can not only get acquainted with the novelties, but also touch the history. The car club of South Florida exhibits both classic and rare old cars for visitors. International Motor Show is traditionally held in October. Do you want to drive the latest model? The organizers of the exhibition offer to participate in the test drive.
- Art Deco Weekend Festival. This 3-day event is held in January and becomes a general holiday. Annually it is visited by more than 400 thousand people. During the festival guests and residents of the city are offered to visit art exhibitions of vintage fine art, enjoy live music, see old cars. Professional guides conduct tours around the city with mandatory visits to the historical district – Art Deco.
- Calle Ocho Festival. One March day, Calle Ocho Street in Miami-Dade becomes the center of attraction for the lovers of music, dance and entertainment. A famous Latin American festival of the USA is held there. On the street there are more than a dozen scenes where musicians and dancers perform.
- Miami Marathon. This event is held annually in February, and attracts fans of sports and active lifestyle. Whether you are a pedestrian, a wheelchair athlete, or a professional runner, everyone can take part in a marathon, get rewards, or at least a good mood.
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival. At the same time, several places of South Beach in Miami Beach are organized for tasting, demonstration of dishes and training in culinary art. This event will be a pleasant one for lovers of delicious food and wine. The festival is held annually in February, and is the most prestigious meeting of gourmets in the world.
By renting a car, you can make the vacation rich and full-fledged: to keep enjoying the nature, seeing the sights and visiting many events. If you are traveling together, the best choice is a 2-seater Lamborghini Huracan LP610 Spyder. Accustomed to comfort, statusiness and having a rest with your family? Then for sure Bentley Bentayga 2019 will suit. Limited in scope – consider a more budget option, such as the Porsche Boxter 2019 or Ford Mustang GT 2019.
Night clubs and restaurants
Miami is a city that never sleeps. At night, the streets do not become darker or emptier. Many lights and windows are lit, night clubs and restaurants open their doors.
You can dance until the morning, enjoy great music, stirring shows, friendly communication and exquisite cuisine in various places:
- E11even. It is one of the most popular clubs in the country. There is entertainment for every taste: bar, restaurant, strip club, concert hall. The club is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Electric Pickle Company. It is considered the best place for lovers of techno and underground. The intimate atmosphere, the best DJs of the international class and moderate prices attract a huge number of visitors here.
- L/V Miami. This club is included in the list of the best places of the city and getting here is the dream of many tourists. The LED spider-view on the ceiling, an unforgettable show and celebrity appointments will stay in memories for a lifetime.
- Wall Lounge. Want to immerse yourself in the chaos of night life, sitting on a golden sofa and sipping a cocktail of unusual taste? Or maybe you dream of meeting Paris Hilton? This club is extremely popular among the world-renowned stars. Here you can enjoy a light show on the walls and see performances of famous artists and DJs.
- Story: This is one of the most popular places in the city. The award ceremony of the Florida radio stations is held here. Created for dancing, the huge place offers for fans of night dance a laser show, the performances of famous DJs, dancing till dawn and delicious cocktails.
Life in Miami doesn’t stop both day and night, and the vacation spent in this city is remembered for life.